Has anyone bought "stock investing fundamentals" course by peter brown? (Irish finance guy)

houses

It's E200 and the course started last week, just wondering if anyone started it and could let me know if it's worth the investment

Had a look at the website. You could probably learn just as much from this website and it's free. Timing the market is one of the topics covered, which is luck. If someone is selling that as a strategy, I'd run away....fast

I did a 2 day course about investing about 5 years ago with Peter, Nice guy. All I remember about it was , we got a nice lunch.

I'm sure that says more about me that the course though.

"The Intelligent Investor" book has already everything to my view... And I read a lot from those gurus...

@houses especially chapter 8 on interpreting cnbc's news and its contract on investing... What a great book but buy the 2003 edition!

I also love the pinned tweet of themotleyfool account... What a great advice on investing a bit every month (or every few months as long as continuously) i.e.
Start small. $10 a month. Buy an index ETF. Up the ante. $50 a month. Then $100. Eventually, more. Buy some stocks. Hold them for years. The market drops? Buy more. Big news headlines? Ignore ‘em. Invest every month. That’s Foolish.

I subscribe to "simplywallstreet.com." I have to say, I find them invaluable for upfront and simple reviews.

Back