Key Post Has anyone approached their lender recently to reschedule their mortgage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the EBS front....
I am applying to EBS for a 5 year extension of the repayment mortgage - in an effort to reduce my monthly payments at the moment ...
Currently filling out their mammoth 7 detailed pages of 'standard financial statement' which is going to be the most thorough self-analysis I have ever undertaken since my 'first confession' at age 7.
if I survive it and get anywhere I will report it.
cheers
-mat-

With PTSB

went through the MARP process found the individual in the bank to be quite ignorant and uninterested but my figures spoke for themselves.
Had no arrears but crippling credit card debt asked for a moratorium to give me breathing space and PTSB gave it to me no problem 3 mths.

Moral of the story if you know you are going to go into arrears go into them before hand and they will help you out.

Was a rush job in and out not at all interested in hearing any suggestions.

Also the page were you show the cutbacks and debt clearings made was being ignored and i had to demand that it was sent to the restructuring department in dublin, to show the efforts made to pay debts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back