happy christmas everyone

I'll go with the borin' old Happy and Peaceful Christmas and New Year to everyone at AAM.

Remember its supposed to be the season of goodwill to one and all so no fightin' and go easy on the booze everyone.

Do we have the last surviving speaker of Scots Gaelic here? ;)

Not at all - there's an old woman on the island of Rhum who still has a few words ;)

Actually, there's still a good amount of Gaelic spoken on the islands in Scotland, and pockets of the Highlands. Gaelic language, and indeed shinty, are making something of a comeback in Scotland, and with much less controversy than the "native tongue" causes here!

jock04 especially for you (Urdu) Naya Saal Mubarak Ho :)

:D

and to you, PC7

and indeed to all of you. Last working day of the year, getting married after Christmas & off to Thailand for a few weeks, so sincere & very best wishes to you all for a safe & happy Christmas & New Year.

I asked the Q a few weeks ago about Mods putting up some chrimbo decor on the AAM site, like a bit of holly here and there etc. I WAS IGNORED!!! But anyway... Happy Christmas everyone, I love this time of year. I`ll be at home for 2 week with my partner and kiddies (the youngest only being on loan from the devil i might add).. oh bliss...

Have a fantastic time everyone, party on and dance like no ones watching.

**..Shootingstar..**

Tis the season to be jolly,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Happy Christmas to one and all and I wish each and everyone of you a happy New Year. Feliz Navidad (bit of spanish to throw in also!)

Angela59

A very Happy Christmas and New Year to all on here, and thanks to anyone who has responded to my queries

Back