Happy Christmas Everybody

Things starting to wind down here now

- so Happy Christmas to everyone on the site and thanks to Brendan & all the admin and mod staff for keeping up the good work!

Cheers - have a good one!

Happy Christmas everybody, especially to Brendan and all the others on AAM who gave me good advice during the year!

Carpenter

Best wishes to all AAM'ers for a Happy Christmas . Hope Santa brings you all you asked for :)

Wishing Brendan, the admins, the mods and the whole Askaboutmoney community a Peacefilled and Happy Christmas and optimistic New Year. Thanks for all the help and support I've been given.

Hi All,

Best Wishes for a Happy, Peaceful and Prosperous (hopefully) Christmas and 2009 to all on AAM.

Sue Ellen.

[broken link removed]

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope we all have a happy and prosperous (or even just keep our heads above water!) New Year.

much luv 'n' stuff

Happy Christmas to all the AAM family! (whose house are we going to for dinner tomorrow, eh?....not my turn this year :D)

whose house are we going to for dinner tomorrow, eh?

Not mine...I have BGRH from Boards coming in the morning for breakfast.

They should be finished on St Stephens day.

Happy Xmas and a prosperous New Year to one and all.

John

Hope you all are having a lovely Christmas. Thanks to all for your suggestions during the year.
Here's to 2009, whatever it may bring.

Hope everyone is enjoying the celebrations.

Wishing you all good health, happiness and prosperity in 2009.

Armada

Well oiled meself at this stage - I'm sure I'm not alone :D

You certainly are not.

Waited all day to make a phone call to my Brother in the states to have a beer with him, called him half an hour ago, just put the phone down.

Had 4 bottles in a half hour.

Hic

Back