hanging pictures

I have used them in the past few weeks and highly recommend them. Very easy to use and really hold to the wall...no pics have fallen off yet!

30x40cm is the average I put up, you need about 4 for this size, more if larger.
If it is very big I would go with the usual method of drilling the wall.
They specify the weight on the packets so you can judge how many strips are needed.

No good for long term use, ok for something like a short exhibition,
but wouldnt want to rely on them.

30x40cm is the average I put up, you need about 4 for this size, more if larger.
If it is very big I would go with the usual method of drilling the wall.
They specify the weight on the packets so you can judge how many strips are needed.
Where did you get the isopropyl alcohol. In a chemist and is it expensive

Jane Doe, I thought that isopropyl alcohol wasn't readily available in Ireland & the UK and that the closest equivalent here is surgical spirits, but have been told anecdotally that you can get it here in pharmacies alright, about €7 for 500ml.

HTH.

Jane Doe, I thought that isopropyl alcohol wasn't readily available in Ireland & the UK and that the closest equivalent here is surgical spirits, but have been told anecdotally that you can get it here in pharmacies alright, about €7 for 500ml.

HTH.
I got some pre injection swabs that doctors use from a pharmacy and i think it is much the same as IA

Back