Hampton Wood

newhousey

Hampton Wood Development

Anyone any comments or views on the new Hampton Wood Development in Finglas, looking at the houses there they seem pretty cheap but the area around it mightn't be the best? All comments appreciated....

Anyone bought in this development near Finglas since it launched? Am thinking about it as seems to be good value for money considering proximity (relative) to city cenre, M50 airport etc, with a half decent bus service that is sure to improve with all the new developments in that area. However, am i missing something about this...?? any views welcome

No but seriously considered it. The main thing that put me off was the fact that theres so much more building work to be done out there and I didn't fancy living in a building site for a year or two. But the houses/apts there do seem to be good value and the area is reasonably serviced by buses AND its inside the M50! I found the selling agent to be less than helpful though in relation to providing information on next phases and current phase availability. There was so much interest in them that they seemed not to be bothered about returning calls or pushing themselves to provide information to prospective buyers.

I have recently bought a house in this development. I also found that the selling agents are very unhelpfull and dont even seem to know what they are selling. You need to keep contacting them as they will not bother returning your calls. The development looks brilliant when you walk into it first you get a really good impression it is landscaped beautifully. There is a lot of building work going on around the area at present but I imagine they will improve the roads and bus service in the near future.

Back