Habitat Closing Down, outstanding vouchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
i suppose it's a matter of opinion but design wise i think habitat is very similar to ikea and it doesn't differentiate enough in quality or design to justify the price premium

Obviously most of their potential Irish customers agreed with you!

i suppose it's a matter of opinion but design wise i think habitat is very similar to ikea and it doesn't differentiate enough in quality or design to justify the price premium

I would totally disagree. There are huge differences, especially in design. Habitat's lighting was excellent and changed on a regular basis, IKEA's has been the same for as long as I've been going to it and it's fairly uninspiring.

As for quality, I've been very impressed by the build on many items I've bought from IKEA. Habitat though goes that step further though so instead of the press with the handle, its the press that's flush that you push to open. It's a subtle but nice difference.

I don't have the details with me, but in the Irish times on Saturday it said Habitat had set up 2 email addresses for any affected customers, might be worth seeing if you can get a copy of the paper,it was on the front page

On their website today, it asks that any enquiries are sent to [email protected]

Hi Guys...

With regards to the Vouchers, Habitat brought out a new electronic cards late last year, end of summer time frame, and they CANNOT be used in the UK stores. If you still have the older, paper vouchers, they can be use in the UK.

Hope this helps.

David

I wonder when they made the new vouchers not valid in the UK, did they know something then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back