Gym in Malahide?

sahm2

Hello,

Looking for a gym in malahide (or as close as possible) with general cardio facilities and swimming pool?

Any recommendations would be brilliant!

Thanks

Just so you know, Total Fitness Malahide is not in Malahide :D - it's in Darndale.

There is a new leisure centre in Portmarnock, overlooking the coast road between Portmarnock and Malahide.

http://www.pslc.ie/

Similar discussion here.

the pslc is not new or on the coast road - it's been there for 25 odd years - i don't know what one you are talking about except it could be the grand hotel's gym

The last time I drove that road, I spotted a new building overlooking the coast, which I somehow assumed to be a leisure centre. There are 2 football pitches behind it. I have since checked the aerial view on and the building is definitely there, but the south to north view shows it when under construction & there's no sign of a pool.

My mistake.

i think that's Gannon park, malahide utd's football ground - the irish team train there

you're right - it is a new gym, due to open in a couple of months. it was built by gannon homes. rates and such like are expected soon

ALSAA by the airport is reasonable, if not very modern looking. They do have a computerised system for tracking your visits and exercises, which I think is good. Also, big TVs, with Sky Sports (none of those feckin soaps). Moved away from the area 2 years ago, so my info may be a bit out of date.

Back