Guinness Special Offer: Radio ad giving a free rugby jersey?

onekeano

Thought I heard on the radio an ad for special offer buying Guiness where they were giving a free rugby jersey - anyone any idea if this is current?

Roy

Re: Guinness Special Offer?

AFAIK - buy a slab of canned Guinness (24 cans) and get a 'free' Guinness rugby-style jersey

For some reason Guinness sounds less appealing when it's described as being served in "slabs". :(

ClubMan said:
For some reason Guinness sounds less appealing when it's described as being served in "slabs". :(

I prefer to use the term a "tray" of Guinness. Saw the Guinness Rugby shirt on display inthe Dunnes offie. It looks nice, but it is the short sleeved one.

Realise that this is an old thread but wondering does anyone know if there are any special offers still out there of cases of 24 cans of Guiness for in & around €25.

Missed out on the offer in Dunnes last week. Went in at weekend and the price is back up to €42.

Saw a tray in Superquinn for €36 - €1.50 a can.
Anyone selling them for any cheaper ??

I thought I saw somewhere that supervalu were doing a similar offer to dunnes but can't find evidence now, might be worth popping into one if you've one nearby.

I prefer to use the term a "tray" of Guinness. Saw the Guinness Rugby shirt on display inthe Dunnes offie. It looks nice, but it is the short sleeved one.

haha, Tray, slab, crate, wheel-barrow... All sounds good!! :)

Is the rugby shirt really decent looking? Seems like a fairly good offer if so! Need to get a few "trays" for the crimbo, so a few tops chucked in would seem fairly worthwhile.

Is the rugby shirt really decent looking? Seems like a fairly good offer if so! Need to get a few "trays" for the crimbo, so a few tops chucked in would seem fairly worthwhile.

That post is 3 years old!

I thought I saw somewhere that supervalu were doing a similar offer to dunnes but can't find evidence now, might be worth popping into one if you've one nearby.

Supervalu had them for 27.50 for a tray.

Back