Greenhouse

P

paulocon

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone out there could recommend somewhere to buy a greenhouse. Nothing too big or fancy....

paulocon

got ours from www.buyandsell.ie unwanted gift. 8 x 6, made of polycarbonate instead of glass. paid EUR400.

monitor buy and sell for few months. goodluck.

go to B&Q

if you want a real greenhouse I know somebody who dismantles and rebuild market garden greenshouses in North Country Dublinand rebuilds to size.

"Nothing too big or fancy...."

Aldi are advertising on their recent brochure (not on their site) a greenhouse for €19.99 - description as follows:

Steel tubing construction with removable, transparent, tough durable PVC cover with two front zips for easy access and ventilation. Easily assembled with push-fitting joints, no screws required 125 (h) x 69 (w) x 49 (d) cm, with three shelves connected by plastic connectors. Can be used with their seed and cuttings tray and triple propagator pack. :)

mini-greenhouse

The model Sueellen described from Aldi is excellent! My garden is the size of a postage-stamp and space is at a premium and I've propagated and hardened-off all my plants in this little greenhouse. Is very sturdy, nice-looking and has the advantage you can move it about easily.

Back