Government small loans

denlaw

Is the government small loans to people on social welfare/gov schemes etc up and running yet, my own story is that i was employed for 27 yrs with the same company until i was made redundant in 2011, out of the redundancy i paid off bank loan and CU, we ran into a bit of trouble mortgage wise but we've come to an agreement with them.

We need a bit of work done on our septic tank (pump is on the blink ) and it will need replacing... I wanted to see if i could avail of this new scheme and borrow the money for it..

I was wondering this too, I can't find any information, except the initial announcement, which said it would be up and running by September.. I've a feeling it will be launched after the budget( fingers crossed)

Is the government small loans to people on social welfare/gov schemes etc up and running yet, my own story is that i was employed for 27 yrs with the same company until i was made redundant in 2011, out of the redundancy i paid off bank loan and CU, we ran into a bit of trouble mortgage wise but we've come to an agreement with them.

We need a bit of work done on our septic tank (pump is on the blink ) and it will need replacing... I wanted to see if i could avail of this new scheme and borrow the money for it..
I just found out today, that the scheme is being rolled out through selected credit unions, the scheme is called " it makes sense" and unfortunately my local credit union is not one of the chosen ones, I hope you have more luck.

Back