Google Ad words

Affluence!

hi guys, just want an opinion or two on this, i work for a language school, and recently started advertising the site on adwords,the ad says "offering irelands widest range of languages and services" which is 100% true, the golden pages said they dont allow such claims in their publication, even if it is true, what is the situation on the net? thanks!

hey guys after the encourging response to the first question maybe i can conduct some market research?! :) id really appreciate any help! if you were looking to do a language course, where would you look to find course? online and on paper? thanks!

For your business the net is certainly best, much fewer people using the golden pages these days

Hi Affluence,

In relation to your original question (which is diffilcult to understand): are you asking whether the remit of the ASAI (Advertising Standards Authority of Ireland) extends to the internet?

aj

You can say what you want.

Some things you cannot do are having multiple Ads appear for the same keyword/company(by using mulitple Accounts)

Are you targeting Irish people or people abroad coming here to learn English? Obviously the web will be best for those living outside Ireland.
If you use adwords to display ads outside Ireland you will reduce the risk of competitors in Ireland clicking your ads (which does happen).
Regarding the wording on adwords - I think they have conditions and they say they check the wording. In the past I have had requests to change wording because of things like mentioning other companies. If they are not happy they will let you know.

Thanks for the replies, i hope i havent experinced invalid clicking, although i seem to have reached my daily limit fairly quickly today, definetly quicker than the last few days...

Back