Good restaurant near Croke Park

dangerhere

Anyone recommend a nice restaurant near Croker. I am going to the match on saturday and will be there @ 5pm. Nothing posh but something along Dorset St or similar. Thanks.

[broken link removed]

Ivy house and Independent Pizza company should do the job. The pizza restaurant is beside drumcondra railway station

Thanks- are any of them near the Ulster Bank on the corner eg 100 yds, 500yds? Parking on Ignatius Road!

if you are willing to go to fairview side of croker Canters do a good early bird or Da Enzos across the road from it is lovely but pricey

If you like chinese, try the Jade Dragon - across from the Skylon Hotel so a few minutes walk.

Hi there,
A new restaraunt has opened up beside Jurys/Croke park - does anyone know the name of it.

Cheers P:)

There's an Indian opposite Fagan's - Djmuna (sp?) vg and inexpensive.

Jamuna and it's very good. Just a few doors away from Bertie's old office but don't let that put you off. Google their menu.

Hi there,
I know Jamuna - and yes i agree its yummie.. No this is a restaraunt just up from Croke Park, beside Jurys - an Italian restaraunt.

The restaraunt is one of a chain developed by the property developer from Wexford who did the italian quarter in town..

I know everything about the restaraunt bar the name!!!!!:)

Ahaa! Could it be Mick Wallace's eating emporium Delle Langhe? Never been there but knowing Mick ......... it should be the biz.

hi there yes that is one of the restaraunts in the chain, but thats in the Italian quarter - he has another one beside Croke Park and yes it is really good... Great site though simeon..

The Italian is called Enoteca D'Asti and is really nice - got a good review recently in one of the papers, which is great to see. Another poster recommended Cantors and Da Enzo's in Fairview - have to say, I've been to both and didn't like the food at either (sorry!).

Jamuna is great - so is Independent Pizza (although would probably be mobbed - it's v popular). Also nice is Rupsha (Indian also) on Dorset St - really good food and lovely staff.

Independent Pizza is the best place to eat in Dublin - couples or families. Great food, quick service and near all the pubs & Croker.

Back