Good pubs with good finger food Dublin 2 area

wrappo

Folks
I'm organising a work night out for about 20 people next week and I need a pub with a good atmosphere, good finger food and in or around Stephen's Green. Any recommendations??

Thanks

A bit further afield (but not much). The Morgan (on Fleet Street) has a great atmosphere on a Friday night out and they serve food. (Although its close to shenanigans in Temple Bar the crowd is a differnet type of crowd and they don't seem to allow hen or stag parties in which is a blessing!)
Also like Dakota which is on Sth William Street for atmosphere but wouldn't be mad about the finger food..

Hi Im a huge fan of the Bull and Castle pub, there is a beer hall upstairs with loads of weird and wonderful beers so its great fun for trying them out and they have the best platters in dublin (my work goes to a different pub every month so we have tried and tested) and it is only off dame st so not to far a trot either.

D2 on Harcourt street is good and so is Dicey Reilly's in the Russell Court Hotel on Harcourt Street aswell. I've often been in both for work nights out and had great nights.
They're not too far from Stephen's Green and both have great beer gardens - unlikely but, if you're lucky with the weather that is!

Ron Blacks on Dawson St is good for drinks and finger food. A few posers but sure they are nearly everywhere these days!

maybe it was a bad day, but one of the worst lunches i've ever had was in Foleys merrion row and thats saying something generally feel disappointed after most pub lunches

Howl at the Moon do the usual platters i.e. fried! Unsure what they charge but they will reserve a seating area so you can all sit together?

Back