good last minute sites for deals etc

denise1234

Hi all,
Want to go away somewhere for a wk this summer.
Does anyone know of good sites offering last minute deals or am i better to go into travel agents? Generally have holiday well booked by now so have never had to look into this before.

Any recommendations on places to go? Thinking of maybe Zakynthos or somewhere like that but would welcome any more suggestions. Basically somewhere thats not going to cost an arm and a leg, sunny weather and a decent nightlife but not full of 17 year olds!

Cheers :)

Not sure how good these are but I think some of the tour operators use these to get rid of some of their unsold holidays.

[broken link removed]

Have you checked the key posts? I know that there is at least one lengthy thread containing tips on aggregator search sites for flights/hotels/packages etc.

just to let you know we have been to zakynthos & stayed in resort of laganas. Really nice island & not too built up when we were there about 3years ago, stayed in anastasia beach hotel which is right on the beach. I would have a look at budget travel for some last minute deals.

Hi all,
Does anyone know of good sites offering last minute deals or am i better to go into travel agents? Generally have holiday well booked by now so have never had to look into this before.

Any recommendations on places to go? Thinking of maybe Zakynthos or somewhere like that but would welcome any more suggestions. Basically somewhere thats not going to cost an arm and a leg, sunny weather and a decent nightlife but not full of 17 year olds!

direct holidays have flights to salou for 119 leaving on july 8th for a week and you could get a hotel on www.xcapewithus.com

Hi all,

Have you tried Fuerteventura? Not as built up as lanzarote is now getting, incredible beaches & plenty of good restaurants/bars - niteclubs too if you want them but the place isn't overrun with them. Corralejo is the main resort.

Probably a little bit cheaper than the other Canaries too.

Go to falcon travel.ie I know your thinking straight away - expensive but I was in it last week and theres a late deals box in the top left. We could have gone to Gran Canaria for 260e incl. taxes and charges in 2 weeks time. Also try late deals.ie

Budget Travel have good last minute package deals - afaik they go to Zakynthos.

we used cassidy travel too for late deals... found them great

now we book flights, and i find accommodation on alpharooms.com

Back