Good All-Inclusive in Canary Islands

lola1979

Hi All,

Myself, husband and two kids aged 9 and 10 are hoping to go on holidays in September 23 or January 24, most likely January so am looking at the Canaries.

We're thinking all-inclusive will work out best as we spent a fortune for our last holiday.

Would love recommendations preferably in Lanzarote or Tenerife but open to the others too. Have been looking at LoveHolidays, any recommendations on these or are there better cheaper options when booking?

Many thanks

Gran Tagoro in Playa Blanca Lanzarote is a fab all-inclusive spot, loads going on, night time music and entertainment - ideal for your kids age, lots of activities games clubs etc and a great adults’ only pool for ye too!

Look at TripAdvisor reviews - they are usually spot on. All-inclusive is a great option with kids as they can top up freely on soft drinks, ice-cream and of course the inevitable junk food! (Embrace it - there's 50 weeks of the year left for healthy eating!)
Can't give you any specific recommendations as we're well past the children stage and now opt for places that are NOT aimed at kids! However, the H10 Paradise Island in Lanzarote (Playa Blanco) was a favourite with my lot 20 years ago when they were at the early teens stage and we went back a few times. Good memories.

One small point: January is not always warm in the Canaries - you'd be far better to opt for September. Prices are highly sensitive on timing and sometimes you get surprisingly different prices by moving a mere week or so.

One small point: January is not always warm in the Canaries - you'd be far better to opt for September. Prices are highly sensitive on timing and sometimes you get surprisingly different prices by moving a mere week or so.

Agreed. On two of the last three times we were in the Canaries in January, the Calima visited us from North Africa and ruined our vacation - it also closed the airports for a while! (Once in Lanzarote, once in Tenerife). And friends of ours experienced snow in Lanzarote in Jan 2018!!! But that was very unusual.

2nd week of september and the prices drop like a stone.

Also consider Agadir in Morocco - very much a purpose made resort and very safe and options for traditional Moroccan days out too. I'd take that over Tenerife.

Sorry, I somehow read “all inclusive” as “full board”. It’s not an “all inclusive” hotel.
To be fair I was conflating the two as well,

When we have stayed we have just done b&b and eaten out mostly, the two bedroom family suites are a godsend

Hi All,

Myself, husband and two kids aged 9 and 10 are hoping to go on holidays in September 23 or January 24, most likely January so am looking at the Canaries.

We're thinking all-inclusive will work out best as we spent a fortune for our last holiday.

Would love recommendations preferably in Lanzarote or Tenerife but open to the others too. Have been looking at LoveHolidays, any recommendations on these or are there better cheaper options when booking?

Many thanks

My Travel agent of choice would be Click&Go, have been using them since 2017 and never any issues.

Got a fantastic deal with TUI to stay in Seaside Palm Beach Maspalomas (Gran Canaria) Could be well worth your while to look on this site. Incidentally I booked hotel only.

Got a fantastic deal with TUI to stay in Seaside Palm Beach Maspalomas (Gran Canaria) Could be well worth your while to look on this site. Incidentally I booked hotel only.
Nice boutique style hotel but completely overpriced for the area and not all-inclusive either.

Gran Tagoro in Playa Blanca Lanzarote is a fab all-inclusive spot, loads going on, night time music and entertainment - ideal for your kids age, lots of activities games clubs etc and a great adults’ only pool for ye too!
I wouldn’t recommend here. We were here earlier this year. While overall the place looks great there were a lot of short coming for a supposed 5 star resort. Pool. Bar closed, entertainment area bar closed most nights. Lacked entertainment, only the main restaurant open. We all had stomach bugs. Noticed towards end of the week birds flying in around the food in main restaurant. Landing on and eating food. Just be sure wherever you book yiu read the most recent reviews.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t recommend here. We were here earlier this year. While overall the place looks great there were a lot of short coming for a supposed 5 star resort. Pool. Bar closed, entertainment area bar closed most nights. Lacked entertainment, only the main restaurant open. We all had stomach bugs. Noticed towards end of the week birds flying in around the food in main restaurant. Landing on and eating food. Just be sure wherever you book yiu read the most recent reviews.
A few years since I was there myself (pre-covid) and sounds like it's gone downhill as it used to be hopping! Off the list so.

Has anyone got any further recommendations?
With the extreme heat in Europe this summer, I think Lanzarote is become a more attractive option. Hoping to travel in the second week of Easter holidays.

Has anyone got any further recommendations?
With the extreme heat in Europe this summer, I think Lanzarote is become a more attractive option. Hoping to travel in the second week of Easter holidays.
You're talking Easter in April 2024 - southern europe will not be "overheated" then, Canary Islands unpredictable then.

Playa Blanco is nice and there are fewer Irish and British than Puerto Del Carmen which is always a good thing. It's usually in the high teens and low twenties around in January. Not really swimming pool weather.

Back