Getting rid of horse manure

B

Beglieve

Hi,
I am based near Virginia, Cavan and have about 12 months worth of horse manure that is mixed with wood shavings.
Anyone know of a place that might take them?
No chance of getting them spread on the fields this year and obviously with the winter coming we will no doubt be creating more!:D

We got rid of two years muck heap by putting a sign outside the house saying " free manure! Ideal for gardens"
it was gone in a week and we met neighbours we never knew we had!

i'd second that. It's great stuff to find worms for fishing in. As a result i know every ditch and field that has manure dumped in a corner.

Go on, make the local gardeners and anglers happy. :)

Perhaps that Jeremy Clarkson fellow that puts cars through their paces might need more. :) Personally speaking, his shows are rhubarby!

i'd second that. It's great stuff to find worms for fishing in.

The easiest way to get the worms for fishing is to put Fairy liquid in a bucket f slighly warm water and the worms come to the top and then start picking.

Regarding the horse manure, put it on your Rhubarb. Doesn't taste as good as custard but does the job.

Put an ad in your local free ad's. Gardeners will kill for good manure, also if there are any allotments near you ask there if anyone wants it.

Gtec

Back