getting married in July - honeymoon recommendation in mainland europe

viztopia

as the title says i am getting married in the first week of July in Lower Salesia in Poland. this is near the German and Czech border. We currently have a one month old child so we wont be able to travel far. can anyone recommend anywhere for a honeymoon for less than a week? i was thinking of Prague or Vienna or somewhere in Germany but if anyone else has any other recommendations then please do. i have seen a good bit of Poland so not looking to go back there anywhere..

Vienna and Budapest are very close. You could do both cities within a one-week time-frame quite easily. Budapest especially is great value for hotels, restaurants and cafes at the moment. It has everything you would want as a honeymoon destination.

Let me recommend you Bratislava as well. Only half an hour drive from Vienna towards Budapest. The downtown area is really nice over there as well as the castle.

Munich is a fabulous city and all of southern Bavaria is equally picturesque with lots to do. Also in easy striking distance of the previous posters destinations.

Back