Gentlemans Agreement or Not.

Fredda

Mr A. and Mr B. both want to buy Mr C's property. Now ; Mr B. will gladly pull out of the purchase if he can hold Mr A. to his word after the sale goes thru. and is then owned by Mr A.. " To his word" meaning what Mr A. will use the property for. Is there any formal/legal contract which could be drawn up between A. and B.before the sale goes thru, therefore allowing B to pull out keeping the property price reasonable. In fact Mr B. doesnt want or need to buy the property, living quite close, he is just concerned as to what it may used for after the sale. Bearing in mind that Mr A. is a quarry owner.
Any Advice.
Sham.

Fredda said:
Is there any formal/legal contract which could be drawn up between A. and B.before the sale goes thru, therefore allowing B to pull out keeping the property price reasonable.
Sounds to me like Mr A and Mr B need to consult with a solicitor (hereinafter referred to as Mr/s S) jointly or maybe even separately to get a suitable legal agreement drawn up.
Bearing in mind that Mr A. is a quarry owner.
I don't understand the relevance of this. :confused:

If I was Fredda, sorry Mr. B, I would be looking to buy the property and agree a long term lease with Mr A., with a clause excluding the use of the property as a quarry.

But I don't have a legal background, so I'd have a chat to Mr. S first.

Back