Gender specific cars

Your a girl

I'm guessing this naive individual has ever driven a Mini Cooper S. Driving a Cooper S is simply mind blowing, the trill you feel when you touch the accelerator. From a Mini One right up to a Cooper S the handling on a Mini is second to none, the weight to power ratio is.

Mini's rule!!!!!

I'm guessing this naive individual has ever driven a Mini Cooper S. Driving a Cooper S is simply mind blowing, the trill you feel when you touch the accelerator. From a Mini One right up to a Cooper S the handling on a Mini is second to none, the weight to power ratio is.

Mini's rule!!!!!

I agree that it's fast and it's a good car but I think you are overselling it a bit. Take a spin in an M3 and let us know how the Cooper S shapes up then.

Expanding it a bit to include professions

Female

Ford Ka
Opel Corsa
Opel Tigra
Renault Clio

Male

Subaru Forrester/Impresa
Ford Fiesta (Must be at least 7 years old)

Male Farmer

Volkswaggon Jetta (old)
Ancient Mercedes E class

Taxi Driver

Toyota Corrolla (japanese)

Independant Financial Adviser

Lexus IS250
BMW 5 Series

Garda

D reg ford Mondeo (Blue)
Gatso van

Board Moderators

Fiat Multipla

Beautician

Hyundai Coupe

Granny

Toyota Yaris Verso 1.0L

@ Shammy Feen (great name btw)

Beautician has to include MGF/MGTF, Honda CRX Del Sol (Mk II CRX immune) & Megane Coupe (yellow).

Farmer & Taxi Driver also have to have Toyota Carina E, Skoda Octavia (dark green).

19-25 year old males.
Honda Civic (tarted to look like Type-R), Toyota Glanza Turbo, Opel Corsa, Citroen Saxo VTR/VTS, Pug 206 (GTi lookalike).
All of these have to have at least 3 of the following: Drainpipe size exhaust, 2mm of clearance, wheels worth more than rest of car, stereo worth 50% of car, tribal graphics, cack bodykit designed for completely different car, 'Sponsors' stickers down the leading edge of the front doors (Falken, Spax, BFGoodrich, Brembo, Nos, Sparco) without any of the companies products present in the car, under-car neons....and of course Lexus lights.

I am also one of the girls that know's what she is talkin bout when it comes to cars, when i was buyin my celica the sales guy totally ignored me and directed everything at my boyfriend even after us mentioning twice the car was for me not him.. :rolleyes:

i'm now driving a mini cooper and its one of the best cars around, have to say tho i hate to see a guy driving them, i can understand why they do but they are quite a girly car in my opinion

Mini's rule!!!!!

Wasnt refering to drivability purely looks, i,m sure it flies like s**t off
a shovel but it;s girls car end of story............................

what about cars with angel eyes?? Do that make the Audi A4 2ltrs tdi a girly car??

I've driven a M3 and M5 but you get me a year old one of them for less than €30,000. Prices for those cars are 100k+. The Cooper S is the best car in it's class and anything up to a RX 8. Oh and power ratio on a JCW S is better than an M3

Hey well a 'girls' car like the Mini Cooper keeps if value better than anything else out there!

I've driven a M3 and M5 but you get me a year old one of them for less than €30,000. Prices for those cars are 100k+. The Cooper S is the best car in it's class and anything up to a RX 8. Oh and power ratio on a JCW S is better than an M3

Hey well a 'girls' car like the Mini Cooper keeps if value better than anything else out there!
Yep, it's a really, really, really, really, really good 'girls car'.
The fact that's it's front wheel drive goes against it as well. BMW's, the RX8 score higher because they are rear wheel drive. The MX5, while slower, is more fun to drive.

Audi TT defo girls car, especially the convertible. I worked with a fella who drove one and he thought he was the bee knees.

Alot of convertibles are girls cars.

Back