Garden Office Shed

alexandra123

Hello,

I am looking for some advice here.

I am looking to replace my existing timber 9*4 shed...I think that's around the size anyway.

As I am going to replace the shed the main aim of the new shed would be an office space with stove inside.

I initially thought to go with a steel shed for durability. I got a quote for a 9*6 shed with a pcv window, pvc door, 40m kingpan insulation at a cost of 3.6k

I thought this was a bit expensive. Can someone tell me would I get a concrete shed built for that price , or is that a good price for a steel shed? The steel shed does not have a base so I would also need to do that to.

Hi,
have you looked at Kelly Barna sheds in Wicklow? We had a concrete shed built by them a few years ago. 17' x 12' - erected in half a day.
They use pre-formed slabs 6' x 2' with one side already dashed. Erected on a pre-prepared base. It's handy that you haven't the base pored as you have to leave a lip around the sides to take the walls. Not essential but gives a better result.
Very good guys, and very professional. I don't know what the price is now, but it would be worth a look.
No affiliation to them - just a satisfied customer.

Back