Garden fencing - concrete posts & wood panels

[broken link removed]

Try them,very reasonable from what i can remember.

sueellen said:
Sissies ;) God be with the days when men wore their blisters as trophies :D

Ah but Sueellen, now we have Health & Safety- read Dermatitis, Sensitisation etc!

try fingal farm supplies. a family run business in north co dublin. they do a lot of work with my firm. you just tell them the style or type and they as others should give you a rate per linear metre and for whatever height. hope this helps
slan

Serendipity or what!? Our engineering student neighbour is working at this lark for the summer and did their side of our garden using concrete posts, concrete gravel board and good quality, heavy duty, pressure treated, capped, vertical "hit and miss" fence panels and it's a great job. Very much like the example listed [broken link removed]:

[broken link removed]

He is happy with a €150 contribution from us just to cover costs. Unfortunately the full price quote for the other side (between us and our other immediate neighbours) is €800 now that he knows how much work is involved! We will go with him since the other job was so good and see how we split the cost between us and the other neighbours. Thanks for all the help and advice folks. At least I know enough to tell him how to do his job now. :D

Back