Garden Designer/Landscaper in South-East?

ronny78

Hi,

We have what can only be described as a challenging garden. Its not very big, is an awkward shape, seems to have quite a bit of rock and is sloped!

When we moved in first we asked someone to come in, clear the place a bit and set grass just to make it look clean. It really needs some well thought out plan to make it something that we can use though but also some heavy duty equipment to get it to a pleasing state. I think because of the slope, quite a bit of hard landscaping will be required if we are to have any hope of some flat spaces. And then after all that we'll need some low maintenance planting.

Is there anyone that someone can recommend in the south east who is set up to take on all of this ? I have been at a bit of a loss so far, seems like there is quite a lot of preparatory work that is off-putting although there do seem to be plenty of people to put in plants !

Many thanks for any suggestions.
R-

Hi there,
i am a garden designer based in co.kildare... i have several links to contractors who are used to working on large and small projects- residential and commercial. My own role is as garden designer- supplying plans to scale in b&w, colour, mood boards and planting plans- I can also organise and project manage a total garden transformation.
Check out my website- , and if you are interested drop me a line. thanks and regards
tamzen

Ronny78

We are getting our garden done at the moment and are using a company called Daisychain - we had what can only be described as a ski slope over to one side - and i had an idea of what i wanted - when the girl (lesley) came out she came up with some brilliant ideas and i have to say we are absolutely thrilled that we went with them. she suggested instead of the large square (car park) that i had come up with!! to sink the garden down and form circles with steps down. we are nearly finished at this stage and i am more then happy to recommend them -Lesley 087 9328560 - Willie 087 7975164 - we are in the gorey area, they are based in carlow but they go all over the east coast.

[broken link removed]

no connection other then being a very happy customer

helan72

Checked with a friend of mine and he recommended a girl called Ali McNeill on Skeffington St (?) in Wexford Town, check book for number, he used her before and said she was excellent and very reasonable, at least for the plans to be drawn up.

Last edited by a moderator:
We had quite a bit done to our garden earlier this year (loads of earth moved, landscaping, plants and trees put in, lawn laid, fences erected etc.) and used Graeme from [broken link removed].
He was great, no complaints or issues at all, he's based in Blackrock, Co Dublin.

He's nothing to do with me except the above.

Back