funeral, Mayfield Cork

danaforever

Hi there,

I am driving from Dublin to Cork for a funeral. The church is St. Josephs Mayfield. Can anyone advise when I get to the Moran SilverSprings flyover, do I go right over the bridge and then when I am on that road straight up the big hill, where do I go from there? Thanks a lot.

Very straight forward as you say take the flyover at the silversprings hotel and head up the hill, straight through a set of traffic lights then you'll pass the credit union on your left and go through another set of lights. The church is on your right just after the lights.

thank you Clubman, nice to see you out and about again. Happy New year to you!

Hi Dana,

At the very top of that big hill (Silversprings Road) you need to take a left at the traffic lights (there is an old (ugly) shopping centre on your right at these lights). You immediately go up a small steep hill (you'll pass The Cottonball pub on your Left Hand Side). You are now on the Old Youghal Road and you keep going on this road and St Joseph's will be on your Left Hand Side - about a mile!

If you put Murmont Lawn, Montenotte, Cork, County Cork into Google Maps it will show a picture of the church and the road in question. It's a nice, old red-bricked church.

Firefly.

Back