AIB Funding the AIBTracker High Court case

lukas888

Funding your high court case will not be easy, of the 6000 affected mortgage customers how many will contribute.
If 10% pay say 100 euros that will only raise 60K that will only get you to the front steps.Reading the above posts not
one person has mentioned funding and the posters here are the most committed.I know your fundraising campaign has
not yet started so hopefully many of the 6000 will step up to the plate.

As with above reply, we will contribute funds support to the high court initiative.
We are appealing also.
Thank you

Funding your high court case will not be easy, of the 6000 affected mortgage customers how many will contribute.
If 10% pay say 100 euros that will only raise 60K that will only get you to the front steps.Reading the above posts not
one person has mentioned funding and the posters here are the most committed.I know your fundraising campaign has
not yet started so hopefully many of the 6000 will step up to the plate.

I totally disagree, there is multiples of people that are willing to contribute to a high court case. I know plenty of people that would allocate 1000k to a court case, say we get 600 people, that’s 600k, that would see us in through the door...

Same as that, will be posted and in before deadline. Thanks Brendan. I believe many would support the fund raising.

Guys I was away on holidays last week. I lashed out the Step by Step Guide before I went.

I am catching up on some other stuff in the next couple of days, but then I will be doing the serious fund raising.

Brendan

Hi,
I am new to posting on this site. Are you requesting funding for someone to take a High Court case against A.I.B. for denying tracker without legitimate reason or is it for not been asked if they wanted a Tracker?
My husband and I were forced to sell a Buy to Let, A.I.B. said loan was unsustainable. We have been redressed but not sufficiently. Been through appeals panel and received 14,000 euro extra. Appeals panel seem to go through the motions and tick some boxes, they would not give us an oral hearing. Not sure if we should take the offer or go to court. I'd be interested in funding A.I.B. court action.

Hi deanne

No it's not a general case. It's a very specific case for a group of 6,000 people who were entitled to a mortgage at the prevailing rate and were not given it. They received a payment of €1,650 for a "service failure".

It is not about any of the other cases such as your own.

Brendan

Back