frequent posters

sallyann

Frequent posters - are they sad and lonely folk who spend all day surfing the net looking for people to debate with?

Frequent posters - are they sad and lonely folk who spend all day surfing the net looking for people to debate with?
Hey, watch it sallyann! You'll be joining us after twenty more posts. Unless you tick the opt out box, "I feel good right now and don't want to join the sad club". Terms and conditions apply.:D

Maybe, but some might also be nice people who have a bit of experience or expertise in specific relevant areas they wish to pass on, like MandaC & Smashbox for bargains and free food (not me though, I'm happy enough to be lumped in with your original grouping.) :)

:D flattery will get you everywhere with me mathe..

Looking at her last posts it must be me whos offended her!

Is this some type of life realisation moment, like just before you get married you say "oh no, what am I doing?", but you still get married?

Seriously, If youre speaking about AAM then unless most of your frequent posts are in "the depths" then no, its advice that youre giving and looking for as theres very little debate just questions and answers.

If you want sad and lonely folk who like debating head over to boards :p

If you want sad and lonely folk who like debating head over to boards :p

What about people like me, who are registered to both (AAM & boards) ? Sure it's something to do when I'm not listening to my Leonard Cohen and The Smiths CDs ;) ?

Tarf, you're a traitor to the good name of AAM.. now I really must find someone as sad and lonely as me.. to debate with..

What about people like me, who are registered to both (AAM & boards) ? Sure it's something to do when I'm not listening to my Leonard Cohen and The Smiths CDs ;) ?
Possibly bi polar?:rolleyes:

Seriously, If youre speaking about AAM then unless most of your frequent posts are in "the depths" then no, its advice that youre giving and looking for as theres very little debate just questions and answers.

Anyway, those with a high post count could not have been posting mainly in the depths as posts there are not counted.

so where else do frequent posters post? Just on AAM or also on Boards? or have you a whole string of different posting places? Is there a poll possible?

Back