Free Sky plus upgrade for New Customer

Hi, I have a voucher if anyone is thinking of joining Sky as a brand new customer. You can have a free Sky+ box and I'll get a little cheque from them. PM me if anyone is still interested.

Hurling Fan, if you already have sky+, why not give me your voucher and I'll give you the €75 you would be getting from Sky for referring someone?

I'm an existing customer but wasn't one of the lucky people who received the voucher.

If you give me your voucher, and I manage to find someone that wants to sign up to Sky, i'll give you the €75.

Everyone's a winner... you get your €75, I get my Sky+ box and the new customer gets their Sky+ box.

Hi, I have a voucher if anyone is thinking of joining Sky as a brand new customer. You can have a free Sky+ box and I'll get a little cheque from them. PM me if anyone is still interested.

Hi Dunner - not sure I properly understand your post and not sure the offer works like that. From what I can gather they will offer a free sky+ box for a brand new customer which wouldn't apply to you as you are already an existing customer .... maybe I'm wrong but please do correct me......

Thanks to Paul j for his voucher code. We just signed up for the sky plus box, got free installation and first month half price. Great offer

I've receieved an email from SKY offering BOTH me and a "friend" (they must be new to SKY) a free SKY+ (plus) box. You'll still need to pay a £30 installation fee and of course the monthly SKY subscription for whatever package you choose. Apparently this offer will save you up to £149.

Only valid until 28th March 2008. Limited to the first 1,000 customers.

If only I had a friend who wanted to sign up for SKY in the next few days? If anyone is interested then please email me your first name, last name and email address to [email protected] and I'll refer you.

Many thanks

JFF,
Can I take from your use of £ that you're based in the UK? This is an Irish website, most of the posters are based in Ireland, so would be unable to take up your sky offer.
Thanks for letting us know though!

Blast - just how far do you have to go to find a friend these days!

Does anyone know if this is still available as I have a friend who is interested in Sky?

Thanks
Blarney

Does anyone know if this is still available as I have a friend who is interested in Sky?

Thanks
Blarney

Think that offer expired 31st March, Blarney.
But definetely worth giving Sky a call to see if they'll do it.

Mate of mine was on the phone to them about a fortnight ago, and he could hear other sales people calling existing customers to offer them Sky sports for a €5 a month (half-price, I think). And that at a time when the soccer season is moving into its' climax.
Sky are hungry for business, I'd give it a go.

Hi all,

I introduced a friend to Sky, eight weeks ago, they got there free sky+ box installed seven weeks ago but I am still waiting on my free sky+ box. I rand the number Sky gave me and they said it might be another 3 weeks before I receive a voucher number and then I have to ring to arrange a date to get it installed.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Hi all,

I introduced a friend to Sky, eight weeks ago, they got there free sky+ box installed seven weeks ago but I am still waiting on my free sky+ box. I rand the number Sky gave me and they said it might be another 3 weeks before I receive a voucher number and then I have to ring to arrange a date to get it installed.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Hi Castlemartyr,

They don't seem to want to give out the Sky+ boxes now. We spent over an hour on the phone at the weekend trying to get this sorted, having introduced 2 new people, and still no joy. All I want is an installation date.

Hi Castlemartyr,

They don't seem to want to give out the Sky+ boxes now. We spent over an hour on the phone at the weekend trying to get this sorted, having introduced 2 new people, and still no joy. All I want is an installation date.

My mate got his installed the same day they did mine. Lives on the next boreen, which probably helped.

Sky seem to be pushing the €75 cheque rather than the free Sky+ boxes now. They're keen for business & it's unlikely that on 31st march they had given away every single free Sky+ box, so it's probably worth pursuing them if you prefer that offer.

I've received another "refer a friend" mail offer from Sky today - Free sky+ box, or €74.50 for sky+HD box (+ standard installation fee €50) for new sky customers....and I get €75 cheque for referring! No reductions in subscriptions though (so not as good as last time!).

I've got 2 vouchers if anyone's interested. PM me and I'll give you the relevant details. This offer expires Dec 4th.

I also received 2 vouchers today to refer 2 "friends" to a free sky+ box for a new installation or €74.50 for a Sky HD box.

PM me if anyone is interested in getting a free sky + box on a new installation.

Offer ends 4th Dec

I've received another "refer a friend" mail offer from Sky today - Free sky+ box, or €74.50 for sky+HD box (+ standard installation fee €50) for new sky customers....and I get €75 cheque for referring! No reductions in subscriptions though (so not as good as last time!).

I've got 2 vouchers if anyone's interested. PM me and I'll give you the relevant details. This offer expires Dec 4th.

Hiya
Id be interested in that offer - does that include instalation too??

I also received 2 vouchers today to refer 2 "friends" to a free sky+ box for a new installation or €74.50 for a Sky HD box.

PM me if anyone is interested in getting a free sky + box on a new installation.

Offer ends 4th Dec

Back