Free Sky plus upgrade for New Customer

Paul J

As an existing sky customer, I have recently received an offer whereby if I introduce a friend, as a brand new customer to sky, they will receive a free sky plus box which usually costs €149 for new installations (see link below), and for referring a new customer, I will have have my current standard sky box upgraded to a sky plus box. (The standard installation fee of €45 will still apply).

http://www.sky.com/portal/site/ireland/products/equipment/comparison

All I need to do is give you a reference number to quote when contacting sky to order your new installation, and the installation must be ordered by 31st March.

If anyone is considereing joining sky as a new customer before the end of March, and would like a free upgrade to sky plus, drop me a PM.

Hey great idea Paul J, please consider using me as referrer as well if you want to get Sky. (I hope this is OK with the mods).

I am also available to be somebody's Sky friend too if there is a similar offer going around!

I have 2 vouchers here for any new Sky Customers who want to get a Sky+ box right from the start, instead of the standard box.
I will also be able to upgrade my own as well.

Drop me a private message if you are interested.

I also have a voucher for the above if somebody wants to get a Sky+ box. PM if anyone is interested

Hi there,
Where did you get these vouchers ?
I'm an existing Sky subscriber with 4 mixes and haven't received any vouchers.

Me want Sky + but me doesn't want to pay full whack for it ! :)

NTL are offering a Digital Video Recorder for 5 euro per month with free connection. Anyone have any experience of that?

It seems like a good deal how much is the sky monthly charge?

If anyone out there wants SKY, you can get a free upgrade to SKY PLUS if you mention that an existing customer referred you when ordering (saving you €149). The installation fee of €45 will still stand. If you have not an active landline, you must pay €37.50 extra.
I am an existing customer and would also receive a free SKY PLUS box. I only need an interested new customer. PM me if anyone is interested and together we can get a good deal!

I am an existing sky customer & would like to avail of this offer, what can I do?

I am an existing sky customer & would like to avail of this offer, what can I do?

Unfortunately I found out today that only random existing customers were sent special vouchers to entitle them to avail of this offer.

Does this offer also apply to existing NTL customers who subscribe to Sky, or just to existing Sky dish customers?

So if I want to get Sky mini-dish as a first time customer (I have resisted all these years!) I can get a referral number or voucher from an existing customer, get Sky+ instead, for €45 installation, and the existing customer also gets upgraded for free? Do I still get the first month subscription half-price before 31st March?;)

Oopsbuddy,
I've got a voucher for a free sky+ box and free standard installation for a new customer (and I get a cheque - already a sky+ customer).

Not sure if any other offers can be used with the vouchers, but the cost of the sky+ box and installation is €194 so you're getting a bargain (how often do we say that round here :))

PM if interested.

Hi, has anyone got any voucher codes left for free sky plus?

Back