Fractions of shares and splitting up portfolio

InfoSeeker_

Hi, after some advice I received on my last post I have decided to invest 2000 euro every 2 months into a portfolio of 5 ETFs which I have selected already.

I opened an account with the broker called DeGiro 2 days ago and transferred money to my account, unfortunately I only now realize DeGiro do not supply and option to purchase fractions of shares so it is almost impossible to invest 2000 evenly every 2 months. Does anyone have an opinion on what is the best way to invest in shares this way considering shares across my 5 ETFs can very from 10 euro to 200 dollers.

Maybe it is just impossible to do if the broker does not offer the option to buy fractions of shares but I would like to stick with DeGiro, otherwise the commission costs would be to much compared to choosing a mutual funds or robo investor.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Buy as close to 2000-worth as you can? Some months buy E1980 the buy E2100.... over couple of years I can't see why this matters to be honest. Definitely not reason to switch broker in my opinion

Back