Form 12 and ROS

easy rider

Hi All,

Last year I completed a Form 11 as I was under the threshold for of €3174 for rental income.

This year I was informed I will need to move to ROS online and get myself a certificate etc, I was sick toward the end and beginning of this year so I am a bit behind in sorting this unfortunately.

I have correspondence saying I can register for ROS online however I really don't know what to when applying for a RAN.

"when applying for a digital certificate a PAYE customer must enter his/her VAT or Employer self assessed tax number"

I am currently unemployed but employed during 2015. I tried my employers PAYE no, to no avail, my own PPS number, nothing....I am really unsure as to what I enter here or how I get the RAN, any advise welcome. Or perhaps better just completing the form 12 manually?

Thanks

Hi All,

Last year I completed a Form 11 as I was under the threshold for of €3174 for rental income.

This year I was informed I will need to move to ROS online and get myself a certificate etc, I was sick toward the end and beginning of this year so I am a bit behind in sorting this unfortunately.

I have correspondence saying I can register for ROS online however I really don't know what to when applying for a RAN.

"when applying for a digital certificate a PAYE customer must enter his/her VAT or Employer self assessed tax number"

I am currently unemployed but employed during 2015. I tried my employers PAYE no, to no avail, my own PPS number, nothing....I am really unsure as to what I enter here or how I get the RAN, any advise welcome. Or perhaps better just completing the form 12 manually?

Thanks

Give the ROS helpline a quick call, or could use the "live chat" facility (on the ROS login page). They should be able to sort you out quickly.

Back