Form 11 - error message on Amount of Total

Muz

I am completing form 11 online. When I hit the calculate button I get the following error message:

Warning: Amount entered at "Amount of Total referring to Proprietery Directorship income/Salary" (Self) and/or "Amount of Total referring to Employment income/Salary" (Self) must equal amount entered at Total (Self) on PAYE/BIK/Pensions

In the PAYE section I filled in the amount under Employments as on my P60 under the following section.
Gross amount of income from Irish employments, offices and non-Proprietary Directorships subject to PAYE

Should I have entered it somewhere else?

thanks, Muz

I am completing form 11 online. When I hit the calculate button I get the following error message:

Warning: Amount entered at "Amount of Total referring to Proprietery Directorship income/Salary" (Self) and/or "Amount of Total referring to Employment income/Salary" (Self) must equal amount entered at Total (Self) on PAYE/BIK/Pensions

In the PAYE section I filled in the amount under Employments as on my P60 under the following section.
Gross amount of income from Irish employments, offices and non-Proprietary Directorships subject to PAYE

Should I have entered it somewhere else?

-thanks, Muz

Also put in gross per levy cert on line -

I am entering the amount on my P60 in the first section under employment:

The amount in the Income Levy cert is greater as my pension deductions are not included in P60. I can't see anywhere else where I should enter a total amount. I tried putting the Income Levy amount in the Gross amount field but I get the same error.
I used ROS last year and am sure I did not have this problem.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Muz

I am entering the amount on my P60 in the first section under employment:

The amount in the Income Levy cert is greater as my pension deductions are not included in P60. I can't see anywhere else where I should enter a total amount. I tried putting the Income Levy amount in the Gross amount field but I get the same error.
I used ROS last year and am sure I did not have this problem.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Muz

Print off paperversion as example from revenue site:

gross 212a panel which is correct

them go to panels below using information on levy cert received not p60

inome levy cert gross panel 228 a and b
income levy deducted panel 229 a and b

Finally found the problem. It was not to do with the amounts on the P60 or Income Levy certs. I had neglected to complete one of the total fields in the Expense section of the PAYE section.
Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Muz

Back