FOREX Trading

SkippyOD

After being introduced to FOREX trading this year and dabbling in the market via a 'mavrick' investment broker (don't ask, a real Robin Hood persona) I am slowly learning more and more of the complexities and risks involved. A friend and myself have studied intensively, all be it part time, from cd's, books, the net, etc and have now signed a for 3 day course with MTI (Market Traders Index) from the US with whom we hold an account.
As a real novice I'm looking for some of my fellow readers knowledge on the whole subject. How do you get into something like FOREX trading, are there jobs in Ireland, is there much of a market in Ireland for it, is it a small few practicing for themselves or are there people out there investing on behalf of others? My experience so far has been positive, making back what I invested after 7 months (i.e.100%) but that is someone acting on my behalf and to turn this into a longer term source of income then I feel I need to continue developing my own skills and knowledge.
So if anyone has any experience or words of wisdom then I'd be glad to read them.
Cheers...

Back