Forex trading club

Blacksmith. I'm in Galway and we could link up for this. PM me if you wish

I'm curious about this are you guys going to study the charts or use fundamental analysis and what time frame are you thinking about with your trades. Also why Forexs over normal stock as the way I see it at least I can work out probability with normal shares and get paid for routing and bringing liquidy to the market but not so with the more volitile Forex.

Have you guys used e-signal or L-speed?

Anna

I am interested. Dont have much trading experience, but have traded shares on US markets...

I live very near Carton Hse.

Which part? probability is based on trend and volume, the candles will give you this. Who's trading right now look to the VIC and the TICK's. By watching my stop I dont have to be right all the time. Direct access through a ECN can allow a passive purchase so no cost incured. Its easy to read moving averages with shares but Forex is different.

Remember for every buyer there's a seller, and not to be caught on the wrong side of a trade. Most of the experienced traders I worked with stayed with half a dozen company stocks and thats all.

I think Forex is difficult and wonder why people with less experience would wish to trade it.

Anna

I have traded proprietary FX and FX options for banks in London for 7 years and in Dublin for 5 years. I have changed career but still trade from home.

If the group gets up and running I would not mind going along some night and answering any questions people may have of FX trading. I hope this might be some assistance.

Good luck

Forex trading holds significant differences to stocks trading. Still trading from home can be a great advantage. It's the best way to make profits. At the same time we need to have a forex training.

I would like to know if you found any FX traders in Cork. I have yet to meet someone that I can have a good chat with about FX trading without them looking at me like I am off my head.

I was disappointed that the thread about forex robots this morning was deleted so quick.

I've never traded forex but accidently met a real life part time trader this year who had started machine trading about 2 years ago and was surprised that it worked so good.
He showed me some of the php scrips he was using and it's just like simple computer programming.
I was surprised that machine trading is so easily available to the masses.
But I haven't tried it yet.

Hi Rich

If you or any other frequent poster start a thread on it, it will be left.

If a first time poster starts a thread on it, it will be regarded as spam and deleted.

Brendan

Did the trading Club idea ever get off the ground and if so can you put me in touch with the organiser which seems to be K O'Connor. Please pass on my email address if you wish. I would be interested doing a daily Forex movement review by skype with like minded traders.

Back