foreign currency bank account with bank of ireland

am5000

hi, am sorry if posting this question in wrong forum i am new hew here, was wondering can you open a sterling account with bank of Ireland to hold some money in sterling?

and if i converted from euro to sterling and later decided to convert back to euro would i still have the 4 cent difference between their buy price and ask price which at the moment is like this,
0.7082 0.7408,

do you still have that difference with buy price and sell price with foreign currency account? thanks

was wondering can you open a sterling account with bank of Ireland to hold some money in sterling?

Yes, you can also open GBP accounts with other banks too.

do you still have that difference with buy price and sell price with foreign currency account? thanks

A FX margin will be applied and also FX fees might be applied. The FX margin may or may not correspond to the bureau de change rate. It could be a different margin.

You are best off using an online currency broker to do the FX such as Currency Fair.

Yes, you can also open GBP accounts with other banks too.

A FX margin will be applied and also FX fees might be applied. The FX margin may or may not correspond to the bureau de change rate. It could be a different margin.

You are best off using an online currency broker to do the FX such as Currency Fair.
thanks

Back