Foam or bead cavity insulation

Kevvfr

Hi, we are thinking of getting the cavity filled in our 2003 built bungalow, and I am looking for advice on which would be the better option foam or bead.
I haven't heard much about the spray foam and just wondering if anyone has had it done and was there much difference in price between the two, thanks.

I don't know, I was looking through a list of different installers and came across one company who do both, so that's why I'm asking for any information or experience people may have had.

Are you sure they offer spray foam for cavity or do they just use it in attic spaces?

Micks'r's point on certification is a good one, and a good question to ask any potential supplier.

Are you sure they offer spray foam for cavity or do they just use it in attic spaces?

Micks'r's point on certification is a good one, and a good question to ask any potential supplier.
I don't want to mention the company name on here (don't know if it's allowed) but there is a video to show it being done. It's just that I'm considering getting the house done and while searching I came across it.

I don't want to mention the company name on here (don't know if it's allowed) but there is a video to show it being done. It's just that I'm considering getting the house done and while searching I came across it.

Ask them to show certification for the product in that application, if they fob you off, look elsewhere.

Back