Flying into one airport and out of another

jph

Probably sounds like a silly question but can anyone advise on the following?

I need to fly into Prague and then continue by train to Bratislava and on to Budapest - does anyone know how to book online to fly into one airport and out of another without doing separate bookings?

thanks

On aerlingus.com click the "Multi City" link up the top (beside the return / oneway selector buttons)

this will allow you to book a flight into one airport and out of the other airport.

On Ryanair.com you can't do this (only have one way / return ) - so you'd have to book it as two round trips.

Reaslitically though on either airline there should be no great difference really as they price all flights as one ways anyway ... I guess the only thing might be you may avoid the credit card rip off (sorry surcharge) booking one open jaw round trip compared to two one ways (though I think Ryanair charge the credit card fee per segment not per ticket)

EvilDoctorK

Thank you so much for this - I will check out both and see which is the most cost effective and will let you know

thanks again for your prompt response

When doing this with aer lingus defiantly compare the prices for the multi-city option and booking the different legs separately – it can work out at different prices. Did for us when flying into NYC and returning from Boston. Was cheaper to book the two legs separately rather than the multi-city option.

Hi JPH,
don't forget skyeurope.com fly from Bratislava to Budapest and Prague, check out their webiste if you'd prefer to fly rather than take the train. They may also be cheaper than Aer lingus for your flight home.

Back