Flogas Aryzta Dual Fuel Offer - 9.85c/kwh Gas & 30c/kwh Electricity

Just wondering if anyone knows of any further Flogas offers? Links above expired so am guessing its finished. Just got a Smart Meter and am out of contract in a few weeks, thanks

Google "flogas community" to see the offers similar to the one originally posted. Not sure if there's a smart plan offer though

There's a discussion on boards about it here

Thanks, am staying away from the smart plans as they are SO expensive
Have you checked? Electric Ireland offer the same standard rate on both smart and non smart plans. They also have the lowest variable standard rate on the market

Some smart plans that offer low unit rates at night will have higher rates during the day. It doesn't suit everyone, but can suit some.

Have you checked? Electric Ireland offer the same standard rate on both smart and non smart plans. They also have the lowest variable standard rate on the market

Some smart plans that offer low unit rates at night will have higher rates during the day. It doesn't suit everyone, but can suit some.
Thanks for this! I'm reluctant to get trapped in the smart rate plans as most companies seem to offer much higher rates. Im with Flogas and they are pressuring me to move to a smart plan with a reduced rates for one year, am afraid of what I'd be stuck on after the year is up! They are also not allowing me to avail of the Community Plan as above as apparently its not suitable for my smart meter...

Thanks for this! I'm reluctant to get trapped in the smart rate plans as most companies seem to offer much higher rates. Im with Flogas and they are pressuring me to move to a smart plan with a reduced rates for one year, am afraid of what I'd be stuck on after the year is up! They are also not allowing me to avail of the Community Plan as above as apparently its not suitable for my smart meter...
Flogas seem to be the highest unit cost by some margin - a whopping 62c a unit.

My own belief is that Electric Ireland will have the lowest standard rates as the main shareholder is the government and whilst they cannot specifically intervene and rates cannot be cross subsidised from the generation arm, they can operate at zero profit without facing ire from shareholders.

Hi, does anyone know where the best deal is at present? the last deal at .2999 per unit was great value. No sign of rates dropping yet!!!!

Hi, does anyone know where the best deal is at present? the last deal at .2999 per unit was great value. No sign of rates dropping yet!!!!
Have you checked this thread?

Back