flights dublin - Buenos Aires

Newbie!

hi,

Im looking to book flights from Dublin-Buenos Aires and then from Buenos Aires to NY and then NY to Dublin. Does anyone know if i cuold buy this as a multileg booking or would i have to purchase seperate flights? who is best to purchase with?

thanks,

book through continental, i did this route last year.

Hi Glenamadddy,

how did you book it? I was checking online to get a quote and according to the website they dont serve any airport in Argentina? Maybe i missed something very obvious!

couldnt find one airline to complete all legs of journey though.

Why does it need to be one airline? With interlining irrespective of the airlines you choose your bag gets forwarded without you having to do anything (unless you fly via LAX!). Without, it doesn't matter whether they are the same airline or not you have to move your own bag from flight to flight... If you are staying over at each point why should it matter? FYI opodo allow multileg booking across airlines (no association).

Why does it need to be one airline? With interlining irrespective of the airlines you choose your bag gets forwarded without you having to do anything (unless you fly via LAX!). Without, it doesn't matter whether they are the same airline or not you have to move your own bag from flight to flight... If you are staying over at each point why should it matter? FYI opodo allow multileg booking across airlines (no association).

It doesnt need to be one airline. Normally it works out cheaper on a multi-stop flight as opposed to several seperate flights. I have no reservation about getting several individual flights though. Thanks for the tip for opodo. Checking it out now.

Back