Flat rate expenses

R

rosieposie99

Somebody might be able to help me on this.

When i logged into my PAYE online its coming up that my Flat rate expenses are claimed @ €85 per year but when I go into the claim it is coming up on the screen - unclaimed. I went into the edit section as im an office worker in the private sector there is no category for that.

One of my colleagues said she called up and got back €85 per year for the past 4 years.

Should i ring up the tax office to check this or is there a way to do this part online.

Somebody might be able to help me on this.

When i logged into my PAYE online its coming up that my Flat rate expenses are claimed @ €85 per year but when I go into the claim it is coming up on the screen - unclaimed. I went into the edit section as im an office worker in the private sector there is no category for that.

One of my colleagues said she called up and got back €85 per year for the past 4 years.

Should i ring up the tax office to check this or is there a way to do this part online.

Where you are employed, Is it already included in your tax credits, If it is you are claiming a bit of it each week. Check to see what makes up your tax credits.

Normally,
Single or married credit
Paye Credit
Rent Credit if applicable
Expense credit

If sure not already claimed, No harm to ring up about it

Just do a basic tax comp yourself each year to make sure enought tax is already paid. If not when they do assessments it could on under hand bring up any underpayment in last few years

Back