fixyourstreet.ie has closed. How do you report a problem to Dublin City Council?

Their customer care 'contact us' form is replacing the service, also has the location of issue mapping function.
Linked here: - http://www.sdublincoco.ie/CustomerCare/ContactUs

I only found out recently too that is was gone and its not obvious to use the Contact Us link on the SDCC site in its absence. I have used it to get issues fixed so it does work just poor communication on its replacement.

HI RG

That is South Dublin Co Co.

I want to report an issue in Dublin City Council. But I will look for an equivalent.

Brendan

OK, there is a Citizen Hub but you have to register first, but I persevered.

Ridiculously complex password requirements and badly explained, But I persevered.

We only allow the following special characters in the password: '!', '@', '$', '^', '_', '*' or '~'. If a character is non-alphanumeric and is not contained in the aforementioned list, it will not be supported in the password field, and must contain at least one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter, one number, one special character

So it does not allow reporting of broken glass yet, but directs you to something else, but I perservered...
1666702143909.png
But the map did not work, but I persevered...
1666702333696.png

I had to go back to the Citizen Hub and fill in all the information under "Litter in Parks" but again a very complex system, but I perservered...

I got three messages

"null something not accepted"

So I gave up.

Attachments

• 1666702850547.png
    1666702850547.png
    119.5 KB · Views: 3
Yes, tried using it on mobile but the map part simply doesn't seem to work. Haven't tried it on a computer yet.
I tried on DCC site.

The map part doesn't work on desktop either, I got error "Failed to get information from reporting..."

And it won't let you proceed to Step 2 because of that error.

Back