Fire extinguisher maintenance

Discussion in 'Management companies, apartments, etc.' started by R3alEstate, 8 Dec 2018.

1. R3alEstate

R3alEstate Registered User

it's so true but also so difficult in some cases

2. R3alEstate

I've some clarification regarding this situation. I didn't have all the information but after what my friend told me I think there is definitely something shady here.

Apparently there is an OMC and the developer's sons are the directors: they are not technically the developer. It's also interesting that this situation is going on for years now and they keep apartments in the estate just to be able to be the OMC directors. They don't sell or rent these apartments!

The only reason I can think of could be that they have an economic advantage in doing so!

The question is: is my friend entitled to see the receipts for the services that they say have been paid? If yes how to do it and what to do if them don't collaborate?

Thanks again.

3. elcato

elcato Moderator

Your friend should get the annual budget once a year before the AGM which gives all this information. Btw how do you know about this information regarding the builder and his sons. Either way your friend needs to turn up to the AGM and ask these questions anyway AND lobby the person/people who told him/her this story to be there as well.

4. R3alEstate

She told me, it's not a secret in the estate, they have the same name! The document they send is a list of expenses, no receipts.