Finding Investors / Partners for a Development

GreenFlag

Hi all

i was wondering where is the logical place to start looking for investors / partners for a commercial property venture?

Are there people who pull these type of deals together?

The project is an existing building conversion in Poland. existing 7 storey building to be converted to 45 apartments. basic maths fairly simple = project costs 1 million euro, apartment sales 2 million to 2.25 miillion euro.

site is owned, access to architects, builders estate agents, an irish expereineced developments manager to be on site and oversee the project etc and even interested local apartment puchasers all lined up. only thing missing is finance. banks not an option.,

would really like to chat to the right people who would be able to put such a deal together or point me in the righht direction.

who do i need to be contacting/

your thoughts greatly appreciated.

Overseas Property Investment would seem to be a more appropriate forum. Also it would be useful to specify the location.

Finally there are Irish Construction companies in Poland, so these could be approached, as they will already be aware of pros and cons of building projects there.

BadBrian

thanks for reply.

i dont know how to move to a different forum. should i just re-post?

the site is in Tri City area 20 mins from Gdansk in Northern Poland.

I have had the site and been working on rezoning etc for the last few years so am faitly familiar with pros and cons etc. I have architects, builders, estate agents , local buyers, great relationship with the city council etc etc

the missing ingredient is the money. I have no experience in this area.

how do you get 5 investors at 200k or 10 at 100k or 20 at 50k etc over here. where do i start. is there somebody that pulls this type of deal together? Is is wealth managers, financial planners ???

how would i even get the info out there?

Back