Financially getting worse and worse

Hi there,

Just wanted to weigh in, i'm in a very similar situation to yourself and completely understand where your coming from, after all the bills there never seems to be enough and your more than entitled to your you time and expenses.

I'm completely shattered from all the stress.... have a look through my posts, although there didn't seem to be the friendlies that you had on yours but you picked a good day.... I hope it gets easier for you.

Hi there,

Just wanted to weigh in, i'm in a very similar situation to yourself and completely understand where your coming from, after all the bills there never seems to be enough and your more than entitled to your you time and expenses.

I'm completely shattered from all the stress.... have a look through my posts, although there didn't seem to be the friendlies that you had on yours but you picked a good day.... I hope it gets easier for you.

Sorry, don't mean to be personal here, but you and the OP here are in completely different circumstances. Yor attitude here and the last post in your thread is very childish - you didn't hear what you wanted to hear and went off in a huff.

Last word: you are living beyond you means - no ones owes you a living or the 'luxuries' in life - you need to earn the money to afford them. Unless you change your attitude you'll never 'comfortably' afford to have a mortgage and children etc.

Can you say, hand on heart that the following applies to you:

I have had no holiday, and I have not been on a night out in months, I don't buy lunches anymore, no luxuries like what I had before. These things don't really bother me so much because I know sacrifices need to be made, but I just find that every week I have little or nothing left.

Sorry, don't mean to be personal here, but you and the OP here are in completely different circumstances. Yor attitude here and the last post in your thread is very childish - you didn't hear what you wanted to hear and went off in a huff.

Last word: you are living beyond you means - no ones owes you a living or the 'luxuries' in life - you need to earn the money to afford them. Unless you change your attitude you'll never 'comfortably' afford to have a mortgage and children etc.

Can you say, hand on heart that the following applies to you:

Have to agree with rmelly on this.

Cancel your sky subscription.It will save you 22 euro per month.Admittedly not a lot but still 22 euro extra into your hand.You can still get the free view channells( about 50).
I plan to do this when my year is up in september.
Good luck

Back