Financial Advisor in Cork

ft5j60j

Ok Im lookijng to do some thing with my cash built of all all savings with a few years

roughtly around 145k

Who is the best person/company to advise me on this about of funds?

i have no other assets , no car loan, no mortgage

Thanks

How long do you intend to invest it for?

Are you investing for income or growth?

On a scale of 1 to 10, where would you put yourself risk-wise. 1 being low and 10 being highest?

Do you own your own home?

Will you need access to the money?

Be very careful who you go with, brokerage charges should be no more than 5%. There are a lot of brokers out there who are only too happy
to make a nice profit out of you. IFSRA have a list of advisors.
Mark Shipmans book 'The next big investment' is a very enjoyable read
about the global commodities market being the way to go, good luck.

hi, I am looking at same in the Cork area also. I know there are some advisors out there who promise the world and deliver nothing, or very little. I am meeting a guy who my brother uses and finds very helpful and honest. I have no connection with him, but can pm his contact details to you if you want. Optimistic

I feel that there is no longer any need for your financial advisor to live in your area as it is so easy to email all of your info.
You may have a better choice by looking further afield.

But don't you need to meet the advisor to sign financial documents. I have tried to get advise from advisors not living in Cork/Munster but they nearly always want to meet to get me to sign something first.
I too would like to hear from anybody who has gotten good independent advice in the Cork/Munster area.

Hi Fisherman

I am using a financial advisor in cork city, find him to be very helpful, if you would like his details just send me pm.

But don't you need to meet the advisor to sign financial documents. I have tried to get advise from advisors not living in Cork/Munster but they nearly always want to meet to get me to sign something first.
I too mould like to hear from anybody who has gotten good independent advice in the Cork/Munster area.

You don't have to meet a financial advisor in person.

Back