Finance Committee meeting Padraic Kissane re Tracker Progress

skinnylegs

The Oireachtas Finance Committee is down to meet Padraic Kissane this Thursday at 11.30.
Should be a really good insight into how each individual bank is progressing (or otherwise) their case loads in this bright new customer concentric era.

Thanks for that. Will be interested to see if he mentions the PTSB discounted trackers saga in this meeting.

& remaining BOI staff members who are still deemed not impacted although were on same product and subject to same information as those who are deemed impacted.

Thanks for the heads up. I will be interested to hear any update on the PTSB prevailing rate issue.

Very interested to hear what he has to say , as opposed to listening to the executive teams from the banks .
I would imagine he will be more indicative of how the process is moving

Hopefully he'll have plenty to say about EBS and the topic that has had 218 pieces written on it, "variable base rate"? Maybe once and for all his thoughts on this if he was to be questioned on it would be interesting even if it was brought out of the woodwork and centre stage. I do hope a few people on that thread who mentioned they'd email some of the committee have done so and that theyll ask him his thoughts on it, ive emailed Michael McGrath on it, might result in the issue being put to bed or otherwise.

I’ve emailed and spoken with members of the committee would advise as many as possible to do the same

Thursday, 8 Mar

09.30Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform, and Taoiseach (Joint) CR2
Session A: 9.30 a.m. Pre-Legislative Scrutiny on the Insurance (Amendment) Bill (resumed) [Mr. Kevin Thompson, CEO and Mr. Declan Jackson, Director of Government Affairs, Insurance Ireland]

Session B: 10.15 a.m. Pre-Legislative Scrutiny on the Insurance (Amendment) Bill (resumed) [Mr. Gerry Cross, Director of Policy and Risk and Ms. Sylvia Cronin, Director of Insurance, Central Bank of Ireland]

Session C: 11.30 a.m. Progress made regarding resolution of the Tracker Mortgage Redress issue [Mr. Padraic Kissane, Financial Consultant]

Session D: 3.30 p.m. OECD Economic Surveys – Ireland 2018 Report [Mr. Ángel Gurría, Secretary General, OECD]

Is it possible to listen to this online?

Yes go to Oireachtas.ie, then to Watch and Listen, then Watch Live, there will be four commitee rooms, examining different issues, Padraic Kissane will be in one of them ( possibly committee room 2) at 11.30 approx

Still on . Very broad so far it appears. Now Rose Conway Walsh dealing withextent of lives lost etc

I came in about 40mins late but did I hear correctly that he said ptsb had reengaged with him or was that about something other than the 3.25% rate issue

Back