Family Law Solicitor , Unmarried father.

Has anyone got a recommendation for Family Law Solicitors on the Northeside City Centre of Dublin?

I am a single father who is in alot of trouble with my ex partner and there is children involved, she is suing me for maintainence.

I would appreciate it if anyone could provide me information or references for good solicitors or support groups who could help.

The only one seems to be Treoir

I heard Liam Og O'Gogain on the radio a few months back and although hes not a solicitor his group may be of assistance to you.

[broken link removed]

Tks

Thanks for the link , yes ,I did hear on the radio (I think it was on 106FM) about a support group who meet on Butt Bridge every Christmas morning.

Re: Tks

Seen these 2 numbers in Dolphin House yesterday
Pat Donovan 0879357571
Dave White 0862612400

Finding a solicitor

I don't know the two people above mentioned, but I really do feel that a number pasted on a notice board is not an appropriate way to find a solicitor.

May I suggest you ask for personal recommendations from anyone oyu know who has had similar problems?

Re: Finding a solicitor

www.treoir.ie/

Treoir is the national federation of services for unmarried parents and their children. Their information line is 01 6700 120 - they're very well informed and helpful.

Back