Family Friendly Hotels in Ireland

C

Christy

I am looking to book a holiday in Ireland for the family in August of this year. I have tried Kellys in Roslare but they are already booked out. Are there any other hotels that do the 'Kellys thing'? I have searched the internet but without much luck, somebody out there must know of somewhere, surely Kellys are not the only place doing it so well.

Just for reference I have 3 kids and they are from 2 up, with another due in a few months time, hence the reason for not wanting to go abroad.

Thanks in advance

Christy

The Derrynane Hotel in Kerry got an award recently for being family friendly, can't remember which award.... They may not have all the facilities that Kelly's would have, but might be worth a look.

Try , They rent out holiday homes that are on the grounds of hotels and you have full use of the hotel facilities. I have 4 kids myself and do this every year, I find it much better then booking rooms in the hotels.

link fixed by ajapale

Try

www.qualityhotels.ie/ - they have great kids clubs in Killarney, Clonakilty and Wexford, we have tried these and they are absolutely great, they have other hotels in Ireland but I haven't tried them yet.

link fixed by ajapale

Would definitely recommend [broken link removed] Very family friendly and most kids love the slide. Great creche and food. Kids can eat separately also if need be.

No association - just enjoyed a few hols there.

www.clonea.com/ is good too. IMHO I would not like Ryans or Great Southern. Stayed in Quality also which was quite good.

Dingle Skellig Hotel is the place to go with the kids. It has the kiddies club to keep them occupied all day and into the evening when you are dining. They even have high tea for kids in a seperate dining area. It's pricey but I would highely recommend it and Dingle is a great wee town for ambling around in, you can also take the boat out to see Fungi, the kids love that!

Thanks for all the replies, I will go off now and do a bit of research on the recommendations.

Christy

Back