Facebook pages for business

J

joannec

I have a facebook page for the business but anyone know if its possible to have 2 business pages and if so how to set up a second one? not sure if this makes sense but i have a personal page and i'm administrator for business pg but i want a 2nd business page all under the one roof so to speak! any ideas?

Through my personal facebook a/c I also manage the facebook accounts for three separate client businesses - is this what you want to do?
If yes, just specifiy your own personal a/c login details when setting up the account for the business and then you can manage all pages from that personal login. other users can be authorised access to these business facebooks via their own personal a/cs too so content can be fed in from multiple sources.

hope that helps you.

perfect snowdrop. thats exactly what i want to do. thank you

Yes, you can be the administrator of multiple pages -- its a great opportunity for your businesses. Cheers.

but i want a 2nd business page all under the one roof so to speak! any ideas?

It depends what you mean by 'under the one roof'.

If you want to have two separate pages for two separate businesses, both managed by the same person/administrator, that is fine, as others have noted.

If you want to have two connected business pages, that is not really possible. You'd be better off having separate tabs on the one business page.

why don't you try creating an account for your business...
Because it's in breach of the FB T&Cs to have profiles/account for business use.

A profile is for a specific 'person', from this profile account a business page (or a number of business pages as per the OPs need) can be administered.

While FB aren't exactly 'active' in punishing for this (a number of profiles have been removed for breaching the T&Cs, but it's the exception rather than the rule), I'd strongly suggest setting it up properly so that it won't be an issue down the line if/when they do get stricter on this.

Back