Facebook advertising invoice

mattmacg

Hi,

I have a small internet business and do 6 monthly VAT returns. I have facebook adverts for the company. I am billed via my credit card a few times a month.
I am doing up my VAT return at the moment. I am trying to get all my facebook advertising costs.
I log on to my facebook adverts and click on billing. I get a billing summary. I want to download it as an excel file to make it easier to tot up the figures, but I can’t find how I do this.

Has anyone any experience how to do this or will I just have to write down all the values separately and then tot them up with a calculator?

Hi... what "format" is the bill summary on? Just html / pdf ?

When you click on it, does it prompt you to save / view that bill summary file or does it just display it?

Go into Reports
Under Summarize by - choose Account
Under Format - select the required format
Filter by - No Filter
Title Summary - whatever you want
Choose your date range
click on generate the report....that should give you the fee's associated with it.

Go into Reports
Under Summarize by - choose Account
Under Format - select the required format
Filter by - No Filter
Title Summary - whatever you want
Choose your date range
click on generate the report....that should give you the fee's associated with it.

Thanks a million. That is exactly what i was looking for :)

Not an Invoice

That is still not an Invoice. How can I get an PDF invoice with a invoice number?

That is still not an Invoice. How can I get an PDF invoice with a invoice number?
Billing > (Click on transaction number)

Now click on the "Printer-friendly version" button in the top right corner.

Back