Fabric order cancelled

G

Globe

Can anyone let me know if I have any case against this supplier. I ordered curtains, poles and fabric material from a local company. Total cost was €6,500 and should have taken 8 weeks to deliver. I paid a deposit of €3,890 on the 4th April, yesterday I called to check if everything was progressing ok and they informed me the material I ordered for the curtains was no longer available.

When I agreed the material required I got the room painted to suit, this cost €1,150

Do I have any comeback on the cost of the paint/labour against the fabric company. They refunded the deposit and apologised for the cancelling of the order.

i doubt it. really does your wall need to be repainted in order to get similar colour curtains somewhere else?

The colours were specific to the ordered fabric, I don't believe another fabric will come close to the finish required in the presentation room.

try kelly fabrics in Galway they can have lots of fabric that is out of stock in other places they can source most fabrics for you

Back